Monday, July 22, 2013

Society 6 wish list


It is no secret that I really love color. Whether I am designing the space for a fellow color-loving friend, client or just for myself, my favorite way to bring in that pop of life is with art and, of course, throw pillows. On my mission to make my apartment oose the Sarah style, colorful accents had to be brought in.

Like many, I find it somewhat daunting to choose a none neutral paint to adorn my walls. So picking up some fun pillow covers and illustrated prints is not only a great way to support artists of our generation, but also bring an inexpensive pop into any room.

As I talked about before (here), Society6 is definitely one of my favorite places to pick up some fun color without breaking my early twenties bank account.

Hopefully you will get to see these pieces and pillows rocked in my apartment soon, but for now they'll just remain on my Society6 wish list

No comments:

Post a Comment