Thursday, October 17, 2013

#spiritday















Alright I usually don't post twice in one day (don't worry, the ferocious decor will be back up tomorrow) but I couldn't get through today and not show some purple support for GLAAD on their official spirit day. For those of you who aren't aware, the organization GLAAD is asking for your support today to stand up against bullying. By simply wearing purple you will join the millions who are standing up to stop bullying across the nation. So in the spirit of Spirit Day I wanted to show my support by sharing some inspirational purple interiors and pieces.

For more information on spirit day and how you can stand up against bullying visit GLAAD. And for more inspirational purple interiors you can check out my purple pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment