Monday, September 16, 2013

apartment pieces. my inspiration wall.




(image source: @ssarahfinkss pinterest)

As you can see from the images above; this vertical trend of covering prime eye real estate with inspiring images is becoming a fun and creative design trend outside the office. Originally an inspiration board was used as a way to collaborate with coworkers or to just keep track of items/images that stimulated/encouraged you. Now this trend has leaped from an inspiring professional need, to a entertaining way to keep you motivated to achieve your goals and energize your life.

Over the weekend I decided to finally decorate my bedroom wall. The bedroom itself really only has one wall that is itching for something to be hung. So with a few Elle Decor Magazine clippings, two nails, a hammer and some tape, I went to town creating my own mini inspiration wall.

In the images below, you can see how I took this idea and put my quirky twist into it. Let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment