Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pick of the week. Bar Cart

(Source: furbish.com)

On this, unfortunately gloomy day in Jersey, I am off to my works summer outting; which has now been moved indoors, making it more of a summer inning? Either way, although I should be ecstatic about my shortened work day and free lunch, I am on a total roll on AutoCAD and don't want to completely loose my space planning train of thought. But anyone who works on AutoCAD religiously can tell you that any good roll leaves a designer needing a mini mental break, which lead me to furbishstudio.

Now, I will admit, I'm not a big drinker. Don't get me wrong, I love trying restaurant's specialty cocktails, and I am learning to appreciate a glass of wine with dinner, but at least in my apartment, liquor is rarely stocked. Even with that being said I can't help but love the idea of having a beautiful bar cart in my apartment to mature my Sarah style up a bit.

So I'm officially on the hunt (mainly on Etsy due to the fact that spending a lot on a piece that will barely be used seems a little crazy to me, but a solid $100 spending limit seems reasonable). For now though, I will just continue my day dream for this colorfully quirky- and mature, of course- bar cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment