Monday, April 22, 2013

Breaking out of Hiatus




I have a really hard time sticking to my choices. Whether it be something simple, like the paint color of my kitchen, or something more serious, like the relationship development with a significant others, I have a hard time sticking to the selections I make. I find myself either second guessing, or just flat out not liking the original decision, which I then quickly recount.

I chose to start this blog to keep track of my goals and resolutions for 2013. My issue, however, comes back to my inability to make a choice stay fastened to my mind; that and the fact that in the back of my head I keep thinking ‘who’d every care what I, Sarah Finkelstein, really think?’ So I’m going to come out of hiatus and try, yet again, to make this work. To stick to my goals, choices, and resolutions.

I’m trying my best to change. It’s just difficult when decisions are the so easy to go back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment