Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Post.





Every year people around the world watch the clock strike midnight as the New Year rolls in. But after that ball drops and the champagne has poured out the word that is consistently in everyone’s mouth is “Resolutions”. Resolutions differ from person to person, but consistently the biggest issue with all resolutions is actually keeping them. 

I just graduated art school where I got a degree as an Interior Designer. I got a job working in office design in Hoboken, New Jersey. I had to move away from everything I knew, my family, friends, restaurant, shops, all to be a real adult. 

Since my life has changed so much in the last few months keeping my resolution list is even more important to me. So that’s what this is. A way to keep my resolutions, goals & wishes no matter how quirky they might be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment